JPNI Annual Symposium
Current Techniques in the Treatment of Cranial and Spinal Disorders
10th Annual Symposium: Saturday, October 26, 2013
Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, Colorado
Click here for the 2012 symposium brochure
Our 10th Annual Symposium, Current Techniques in the Treatment of Cranial and Spinal Disorders, promises to bring exciting new information and formats. The symposium is presented by The Justin Parker Neurological Institute (JPNI) and Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Associates (BNA).
The intended audience includes: orthopedic spine surgeons, neurosurgeons, physical medicine and rehabilitation and pain management physicians, primary care physicians, physician assistants, residents, fellows, nurses, physical therapists and other health care providers interested in the most innovative technologies and the latest evidence-based clinical guidelines in the care of cranial and spinal disorders. The Justin Parker Neurological Institute (JPNI) was founded by Dr. Alan Villavicencio and Dr. John Parker and his family in dedication to the memory of their son and brother, Justin who died from a severe traumatic brain injury. The JPNI is an accredited 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
More than 200 medical practitioners attend annually, representing hospitals and medical practices throughout the Front Range, along with out-of state attendees and speakers. This live activity is planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of the AANS and JPNI.
The planning committee is building an agenda with topics that focus on the latest technological advancements and clinical findings from speakers who are experts in their field. These live presentations will again take place at the Omni Interlocken in Broomfield, Colorado, a favorite location of previous attendees. Each year the committee carefully reviews speaker and topic recommendations from previous years so that we can continue to provide the medical community with an outstanding accredited educational opportunity.
Registration information and the online registration form will be available soon.
- Please click this link to complete and submit a secure online form with credit card information, OR
- For checks, please click this link to register online, and mail the confirmation form along with check to, Attention: Symposium 2013, 4743 Arapahoe Ave., Ste. 202, Boulder, CO 80303
- You may call 303.938.5700 to register over the phone
For other registration options, please click this PDF link to print a registration form and snail mail, fax, or scan and email. Forms can be faxed to Frances at 303.998.0007 and scanned forms can be emailed to Frances at
The registration fee includes tuition, continental breakfast, break refreshments and lunch. Dinner and cocktails are an additional cost. Check-in at the registration table the day of the symposium to obtain an agenda and to receive a binder or CD including all presentations, as well as doctor CV's and AANS documentation. On-site registration will be available, but not guaranteed as space is limited. An email confirmation will be sent upon online submission of registration forms. Registration will have a sign-in sheet the day of the event. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Frances Carr at 303.938.5700.
- Please contact Frances at or 303.938.5700 for inquiries and sponsor level opportunities
- Exhibitors please print and complete this exhibitor registration form and email to , or fax to 303.998.0007
- Exhibitors will be emailed a floor plan one month before the event
- Exhibitors can submit the following form for AV equipment rental through the Omni Interlocken Resort. The following credit card information document or direct bill application should be submitted along with the rental form.
- Exhibitors please ship items to the Omni to the attention of Lindsey Soklin. Storage rates are included in the attached PDF
Alan T. Villavicencio, MD
- Symposium Lecture Videos
- Annual Symposium Invitation
- Keynote Speakers
- Past Programs