JPNI Annual Nurse Meeting
Save the Date for the 3rd Annual Accredited Nursing Educational Meeting: Hot Topics in 2014, on Saturday, February 15, 2014.
2nd Annual Accredited Nursing Educational Meeting: Hot Topics in 2013
Saturday, January 19, 2013
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
2 p.m. - 4 p.m. | Reception and Networking
Omni Interlocken, Broomfield, CO
The second annual CE accredited nursing meeting is presented by the Justin Parker Neurological Institute (JPNI) and Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Associates (BNA). This activity is an extension of the JPNI mission to advance scientific discoveries and innovative medical technologies into clinical practice by conducting clinical trials in order to implement best practices and disseminate to the medical community. JPNI is a fully accredited 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
The purpose of this live educational activity is to enhance the quality of nursing education by providing up-to-date practitioner knowledge for the benefit of consistently improved patient care.
|10:00-10:25||Registration and coffee|
|10:25-10:30||Alan Villavicencio, MD||Welcome|
|10:30-11:15||Alexander Mason, MD||Neuro 101 for Nurses: Assessment, Red Flags and Patient Care||0.75|
|11:15-12:00||Melody Denham, MD||Management of Patients with Chronic Pain||0.75|
|12:30-1:15||Irving Johnson, BA, JD||Legal Update: The Electronic Health Record||0.75|
|1:15-2:00||Mary Beth Flynn Makic, RN, PhD, CNS, CCNS, CCRN||Evidence-Based Practice Implementation for the Bedside Nurse||0.75|
|2:00-4:00||Refreshment reception and networking|
Space is limited, please register now. Online registration ends Monday, January 14, 2013 at 5 p.m. Day of registration is available, but not guaranteed.
- Please click this link to complete and submit a secure online form with credit card information, OR
- For checks, please click this link to register online, and mail the confirmation form along with check in the amount of $50 payable to JPNI to, Attention: JPNI Nurse meeting, 1155 Alpine Ave., Ste. 320, Boulder, CO 80304
- Call 303.938.5700 with any questions
The registration fee includes tuition for 3 CE credit hours, coffee and refreshments before the lectures, a plated lunch and networking reception after the lectures. An email confirmation will be sent upon submission of registration forms and after payment processing. Please sign in at registration the day of the event. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Frances at 303.938.5700.
- Exhibitors please print and complete the attached exhibitor registration form and email to , or fax to 303.998.0007
- Checks can be made out to JPNI and sent to JPNI at: 1155 Alpine Ave., Ste. 320, Boulder, CO 80304
- Exhibitors will be emailed a floor plan the week before the event
- Omni exhibit costs are detailed in the Omni Interlocken Exhibit Costs Form
- Exhibitor shipping and storage costs are available in the attached Business Center Rate Sheet. Ship to: Attn: JPNI/ Lindsey Soklin, 500 Interlocken Blvd., Broomfield, CO 80021, 303.464.3252
- Direct billing for the Omni can be requested by submitting the attached Credit Card Authorization Form
Thank you to the following supporters